Hemp seeds are obtained from soft and long-lasting fibrous plants from the genus Cannabis. Hemp is actually one type of cannabis genus that is not the same as cannabis plants. Although hemp also contains THC, a chemical that can cause hangover as in marijuana, hemp does not have an intoxicating effect like marijuana because of the very low THC levels. When you know how hemp oil can give you so many benefits, will you go for hemp oil online?
Hemp seeds are actually very beneficial for the health of the body. Unfortunately, many people do not know this plant and often mistakenly recognize it as a marijuana plant that has a negative effect on the body. Hemp seeds can provide many health benefits. These foods contain omega-6 and omega-3, fatty acids are important for heart health and prevent inflammation, in high amounts.
Not only that, hemp seeds can also be consumed in any form, starting with mixed salads, desserts, cereals, yogurt, bread, and others. Hemp seeds can even be used as a base for oil, milk, butter, and soap. Eating hemp seeds can provide benefits to the body, including:
1. Protein and fiber in hemp seeds can reduce blood sugar levels in the body and increase energy. Taking hemp seeds regularly can also improve digestive health.
2. Hemp seeds also help make us full longer. This can be used to prevent us from snacking while dieting.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids in hemp seeds can reduce the risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure, and can even prevent brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Hemp seeds are one plant that says omega-3 fatty acids.
4. Omega-6 fatty acids in hemp seeds help grow skin and hair, maintain bone health, help metabolism, and maintain brain function.
5. Hemp seeds also contain essential amino acids that control muscle health, mental health, and care of cells, muscles, tissues, and organs.