Many commercial and office buildings are collapsed or destroyed due to poor architectural systems and lack of supervision by development officials.
This can make a building owner lose millions of dollars because it is one of the guaranteed investments and can be used for a long time.
Having experts in special inspections for each part of the building is the best thing you can do to prevent losses.
You can contact Special Inspections in Rancho Cucamonga as your consultant.
The certificate they have can be a guarantee if they are trusted and have experience in this matter.
Plumbing is one of the important parts of a building architecture that is used to provide clean water.
Both in terms of quality and continuity that meets the requirements and disposal of used or dirty water from certain places without polluting other important parts to achieve hygienic conditions and desired comfort.
Creating a building that meets good health and sanitation
with a piping system that can drain clean water to the place of destination and dispose of dirty water to the drainage channel without polluting other important parts without forgetting comfort and beauty is the purpose of the plumbing system. The plumbing system for clean water must be considered carefully and some things must be adjusted.
• Installation of pipes is carried out after masonry and before plastering and cleaning work, a function to avoid damaging the walls
• For outside building installations such as rainwater ducts, work is done after the plastering work is completed.
• Pipes that pass through a plate or beam or concrete column must be installed with a sparing or piping first before casting is carried out.
• Avoid turning pipes by burning.
• The position of the pipe in the bathroom must be adjusted to the sanitary ware.
• The planned installation of clean water is placed at the intersection of ceramic grout, symmetrical with the ceramic area.