The thing you must is that cleaning a steam iron is certainly not the same as cleaning an ordinary automatic electric iron. This is because the functions of each iron surface are different from each other even though the final goal is the same, if on an electric iron, the ballast plate at the bottom is used as a heat transfer to the clothing material so it is neat when ironed, while on the steam iron there are holes where the steam comes out whose function is to tidy up the fibers of clothing that are tangled through the evaporation system. The problem is if the channel in the form of small holes at the bottom of the steam iron is not cleaned, it can reduce the performance of the steam iron unit, although of course there are several types of steam irons in general, the model and its evaporation system are more or less the same. Steam irons need to be cleaned regularly but the frequency depends on how often the iron is used. The more often the iron is used, the more often the iron is cleaned. If you want to save time, cost, and energy when cleaning the steam boiler or steam iron, then you can hire the service that gemlsa provides. There are the things you can benefit from to clean the steam iron you usually at your laundry business center.
– Wet cloth that is rubbed onto the iron surface of a steam iron can also help clean the crust that might stick. Dust that sticks and collects can also cause the crust on the iron.
– Tissue cleaners can also be used instead of cloth. The trick, set the strokes at the lowest temperature, not too cold or too hot, rub on the surface of the tissue so that the crusts that stick to the iron surface move to the tissue.
– White vinegar put in a steam iron water tube is also effective. The comparison is one to one, after being put on an iron set at a medium-high temperature and leave for a few moments until the vinegar evaporates completely. Then repeat filling the water tube with clean water, do the same until the smell of vinegar is completely gone.
– Baking soda should only be used on the surface. Use old brushing teeth to rub baking soda paste made from baking soda and water into the crusty parts. Do it until the crust is clean.
– Salt can also be used to clean dirt on a steam iron, how to sprinkle salt on a piece of cloth, then move the iron like when you are ironing, dirt will move from iron to salt.