Probably among you, there are those who have experienced the incident of damage of electricity at home. Damaged electricity at home can be caused by several factors, including:
– The occurrence of power cuts
– Power consumption exceeds the maximum limit, which is below the ability of MCB.
– A short circuit between negative and positive electricity.
How to fix power outages:
1. If suddenly electricity at home is dead, the first thing checked is the fuse. If the fuse breaks up with a new one, do not try to replace it with a copper wire because the artificial wire can be at risk of not breaking up if there is a damage so it can cause a fire.
2. If the fuse is in good circumstances, you can try to see MCB. If the position is down / off, you can try to turn it back on. If the MCB does not want to be on (back to the off position), you need to wait a few times for the plate in the MCB to cool, then try to restart the MCB. If the MCB does not want to be turned back, there is a possibility of a short circuit. Then, you might need to call a professional electrician like the Sunshine Coast Electrician. To fix it, the steps that need to be done are as follows:
– Disconnect or unplug all electrical loads in your house, such as refrigerators, TVs, Computers, and lights.
– Turn on the MCB to the on position. when the MCB can be turned on and the power is on again, reinstall one by one all the electrical loads in your home, such as refrigerator, TV, Computer, and lights. Should this be done together, one person sees the MCB reaction and the other reinserts the electrical load.
– If indeed there is one electrical appliance that is damaged it will be seen when one of the electrical load is reassembled, then the MCB back to Off position. After Known damaged electrical appliance immediately repair the cable path that adrift on the electrical appliance until no more damage occurs.
– In addition to the damage, the cause of the death of electricity at home can be caused by something else such as MCB that has been damaged.