New Amber Park is a new launch condo as a collective sale, where the site was sold to CDL development for $906.7 million. The sale price of $906.7 million that works out to land cost. The cost is about $1515 per square feet per plot area ratio on the gross floor area. The new condo will be announced on the sales day like any other new launches. The indicating pricing usually will be announced earlier. If you’re interested to buy a new condo, there are new launches condo available prices per square foot you need to know.
Amber Park Available Prices PSF You Need to Know
1. Construction Costs
The cost of constructing the condos has influenced the price at the launch date of the condoms will be sold. The companies have become so efficient of construction costs for each building per square foot don’t vary so much.
2. Cost of Land
The price of a new condo on the launch date is the price which the land was acquired for the development. The cost of land extends across the size that the cost per square foot is established. It means that land with fewer condos may have a higher land per square foot than another one with more condos built on it.
3. Developer Profit and Expenses
The cost of building a condominium and the cost of land will give you the cost of the project base. 30% of a fraction of that base cost will be added to cover the additional expenses, like financing costs and conveyance fees during the land development. It also covers the developer’s profit margin. The total of the base cost an additional 30% estimated of the new condo price on the launch date.
That’s all about available prices per square foot of the new launch condos. It can be a good choice for your future investments.
If you are interested in online marketing, learning the Internet Marketing is one of the best ways to be experts of internet marketing that the advertisement on the internet can be optimized and targeted to the prospective customer. The advertising is a form to display the information in order to attract business transactions that occur between the seller-buyer. Interactive marketing is online marketing using the internet where advertisers can interact directly with customers and vice versa. Interestingly, there are many advertising networks specialized in internet marketing and offer customized advertising on the web, such as advertising brokers which help targeting advertisements through certain selected groups. Although targeted advertising and marketing require you to spend the money, but the results are very promising. Visit our website to get awsome Bonus Pack.
In the online marketing, we can know the web banner. Do you know about the web banner? Well, the web banners are generally divided into: keyword banner and random banner, and it consists of two types of web transactions which can be described as the followings:
– Banner swapping: an agreement between the two companies to mutually put web banner with each other in their respective web sites.
– Banner exchanges: the market in which companies can trade or exchange web banner placement on each web site.
The advantages of web banner:
– Users can be transferred to the site and direct advertisers regularly to the shopping page of the site.
– The user can customize some of them to the target individual market segments or visitors. For example, the customer will see the ad while waiting for the page is loaded before nominally receive information or entertainment that they want to see freely.
– The web banner is multimedia that can attract attention of the internet visitor that can make the ads becomes seen and click by the internet visitor.